1. FrostColony need to make an Information Page! 2. ShockColony, MoonColony, and FrostColony Leaders need to make their Colonies Dens!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Can It?

It's Starless (aka Flaresky), here.
You know how this blog pretty much faded away?
Do you guys think it could be brought back?

I'm not sure how many people still check here, but maybe we can just sort out the leaders and start over?
Otherwise, it'll sit here depressingly.
So, you guys tell me.
Can it be brought back? *hopes* ^-^

10 comments:

  1. I think it can, if we work hard enough. I mean, I joined a couple [maybe a few] months ago and was never added, so.... :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just commenting to show that I'm still here xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to be added again though if we decided if it should be brought back, though. o.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to be added again to, and I was an extra admin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, alright then.
    Hmm...I would add you guys if I could, but I'm only an author. Does anyone know where Glowstream/Shinepaw went?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was an admin cause I helped with posting and I made the design and everything. Though the background seems to have died.

    No, I don't. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh. Yeah, I don't know what happened there.
    It's fine, but she made this blog, so I figured she'd want to see this post?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. Is anyone kinda close to Glowstream/Shinepaw, or know her email, then? :/

    ReplyDelete

Shinepaw's Eggs and Pokemon