1. FrostColony need to make an Information Page! 2. ShockColony, MoonColony, and FrostColony Leaders need to make their Colonies Dens!

Monday, July 19, 2010

AquaColony-Dens

Welcome, I am glad you decided to follow me, I can get a bit boring sometimes. Well let me give you the tour of our dens


Before we visit the dens I must explain some things first, every day the dens are always hot and dry so we have two vaporeons go around and get the dens wet for us so we can relax and enjoy comfort. I must agree, they do a wonderful job.


Now, this is my den, it is in the center of our camp and on the top of it is where I give our meetings.

~~Leaders Den~





















This is the healer's den. Where our healer and their apprentice stay and keep the herbs, we try our best not to get the herbs wet. The Healers Den is closest to the rebel's den in case of any sickness or injury. the Nursery is close to it as well.



~Healers Den~






This hwere is where our rebels stay for the nights. And they also come out when it storms to protect the camp from intdruders and things. It is nearest to the nursery to protect the queens and kits.



~Rebels Den~











This is where our apprentice's stay. You see its full of rocks to pratice climbing and fighting over hard surfaces. Later on the senior rebels teach them to fight in water.



~Apprentices Den~









This is the nursery. Its closest to the Healer's den and its is close to the rebels den in case of attacks and if a queen is having kits. We are almost done with this tour.


~Nursery~






This is where our elders live until they grow old and go to StarColony. You see it is the nearest to the lake so elders can get a fresh supply of food and water all the time.


~The Elders Den~





And that young one, concludes our tour. I hope you didn't get too bored.




How to comment-



ex:


Watersky:Nursery


Hello! I wanted to see your kits Aquatail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shinepaw's Eggs and Pokemon