1. FrostColony need to make an Information Page! 2. ShockColony, MoonColony, and FrostColony Leaders need to make their Colonies Dens!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

AquaColony-Fast and Brave

Hello! My name is Watersky, I am the leader of AquaColony, where vapereons make their home! I know you are just a little eevee but one can make a difference. Come with me and I will show you our specialties and our home. Here is our camp, it gets wet when it rains and there is a pond near it.....see? We can swim well and we can pratically disappear in water! Yes NOW I see you look interested in this colony now, huh? my brother lives in ShockColony, his name is Shockbolt, I am very proud in him for making to be a rebel. Wait don't go yet, I stil have many more things to show you.





~Watersky~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shinepaw's Eggs and Pokemon