1. FrostColony need to make an Information Page! 2. ShockColony, MoonColony, and FrostColony Leaders need to make their Colonies Dens!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Found Out Something

A few days ago I found out why my friend Silverleaf A.K.A. Snowsky hasn't been coming on. Do you want to know? SHE WAS THREATENED. By anonymous on OceanClan shortly before she deleted it. This person said the map and button she made for the Eeevee Colonies were terrible, and if she comes on the Eevee Colonies again, he would terrorize her blogs. And I won't stand for that. As her friend, I understand she was a little FREAKED OUT THAT SOME CREEPY JERK WOULD THREATEN HER. But she said she really liked this blog and I know Silverleaf wants to come on but this person's words are stopping her. I think she should come on. What could some random coward do? She could ban him/her, report him/her, and delete his comments. Comment here to convince Sil to forget about this random horrible person!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm sorry to hear about that, Silverleaf! :( This is what mean, rotten old people do. DON'T listen to them! They can't hurt you! Ban them from the c-box if they start commenting there. You can even call blogger or something if this goes too far

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Why would the person stop Silverleaf from coming? Someone threatened me, and is stalking me and my other friend, but that doesn't stop me from going on LakeClan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sil should jsut come on this Jerk can't really do ANYTHING and If he does comment on her blogs with rude stuff, All of us, will just tell him to hit the road and never come back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else, Sil. They can't stop you from doing ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

Shinepaw's Eggs and Pokemon