1. FrostColony need to make an Information Page! 2. ShockColony, MoonColony, and FrostColony Leaders need to make their Colonies Dens!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The 8 Colonies

--There are 8 colonies--

WhiteColony-all Eevees


FlameColony-all Flareons


ShockColony-all Jolteons



AquaColony-all Vaporeons



SunColony-all Espeons



MoonColony-all Umbreons


FrostColony-all Glaceons


LeafColony-all Leafeons


About them, and their lifestyle-

Hi! I'm Shinepaw an apprentice of WhiteColony! Me and my friend Songpaw of LeafColony will show you around, and what goes on here in the colonies! She's still an Eevee, but she'll evolve into Leafeon when she becomes a rebel.

First thing to know-Apprentices. When your an apprentice, your name ends in "Paw" like the series 'Warriors'. But instead of something going on the end of your name, your colony name goes in front-like me, when I'm a rebel, my name will be Whiteshine! Songpaw will be Leafsong! Get it?

The next thing-Gatherings-they exist here! Of course they do! We meet at 8Stones every full moon. 8Stones is made up with fallen meteorites. These meteors are special. They're stones! For Example:The Leader of ShockColony will stand on the stone on the far left, that glows a mystical yellow with a thunderbolt glistening inside-the ThunderStone! This is the stone you use to evolve eevee into jolteon-correct? And so on. (Although, glaceon, leafeon, espeon, and umbreon don't usually evolve with stones, me and Briarleaf are making it up that leafeon evolves with a Leafstone, glaceon evolves with a Snowstone-*made up* espeon, evolves with a ShinyStone, and umbreon with a Moonstone) This place is where they hold rebel ceremonies.

Important-Leaders-For Example: My name is Shinepaw-When I become a rebel-I'll be Whiteshine-When I become Leader, I'll be Shinesky! so you take the end of your rebel name, and put 'Sky' on the end!

Another thing-Healer(medicine cat) Every Colony needs to have a Healer! They meet at StarLake every half-moon to dream with StarColony. (StarClan)

One more thing-Kits and Queens are the same thing except they do not have 'kit' at the end of a baby eevee's name. It goes directly to 'Paw'.

WARRIORS REFERENCE:

REBEL-WARRIOR
HEALER-MEDICINE CAT
STARCOLONY-STARCLAN
STARLAKE-MOONPOOL
COLONIES-CLANS

If you have any questions, comment here! Briarleaf and I created this whole idea!

2 comments:

  1. uh don`t espeon evolve from sunstones, sorry idk but i just had a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. And umbreons don't evolve from moonstones either! I made it up

    ReplyDelete

Shinepaw's Eggs and Pokemon